Friday, March 14, 2008

i.tomi

In the fall, right after my surgery, Randy bought me a new laptop. I love it, BUT, I can hardly use it. It's a Mac. I have been messing around with it for several months and pretty much just know how to turn the thing on/off, check e-mail, and "surf" the web (that sounds so dorky). So, today, I started taking these little one on one classes from the Mac store-you sign up for a year and you can go once a week, all year, and have a one on one with a Mac dude. I went for the first time today and I loved it! I learned lots of stuff - mainly super easy basics, but still things that I didn't know. After 52 of these babies, I will be so smart-or at the very least, know how to listen to i.tunes and actually send pictures (which I have no idea how to do).  Watch out Mac world- Here comes i.tomi

No comments: