Hey everyone! I have been what I like to call BLOG stalking, a photographer named Kate Mefford at Juxtapose Photography. I found her through our fabulous wedding photographer Crystal Wedel's Blog. Anyway... I think that she is amazing and has a really great eye and I am fascinated by her images. She tagged me with this little Blog game- 8 things about me. The wacky thing is, a lot of her things were similar to what I would have said, but I will come up with my very own-
1. I secretly would love to someday play Audrey in Little Shop of Horrors. Wouldn't that be so fun?
2. I have a touch of both OCD and ADD. Which often fight with one another. It makes for some very interesting times for my poor husband. My friend Brian pointed out that when you combine the two you get "ODD" (ha ha), and that I must put things in lines a lot but they are probably in very short lines - very true.
3. I love love love that my husband is a backwoods redneck. It is quite charming and the way he talks makes me laugh really hard sometimes.
4. Year's ago, I began to brainwash my precious son that there was no other college but Texas A&M and that when he grows up, he should live on the same street as his mom-so that I can help baby sit and clean their house for free- pathetic.
5. The earlier mentioned OCD will only allow me to hang my clothes on hangers from the container store (I got that from my Mom) and they have to be hung in "rainbow" order.
6. I am convinced that if everyone else could hear me sing the way that I hear myself and the way that I know God hears me- you would all but tickets to my concert (where I would rock my own guitar).
7. Don't be jealous, but I was a "Spanish Dancer" in high school. I had the ruffled skirt, the puffy sleeved blouse, and the big red flower in my hair. Sad Sad Sad. I can, however, still do the La Cuckaracha.
8. I am a gypsy cowgirl at heart. If I could get away with the Junk Gypsy style everyday of my life I totally would. I do love to wear stuff that makes people think "what the heck"?
So there ya go-hope it wasn't too much of a snoozer. I think I will tag a few people too...
In case you are all wondering... I am still trying to get my neck and back taken care of. I am in lots of pain, tingling in my arms, really bad headaches, sleepless nights, major hurting in my back. I am following up with all my therapy, chiropractor, and doctor appointments... we have an appointment with a new doctor and hopefully he will give me some answers. Just keep praying for us and that we will make the best decision to get me back to normal.