Friday, September 07, 2007

EIGHTEEN!!!
Our family has grown by two in the last three weeks!!! We have been blessed with two new nieces and we think they are quite darling. Ainsley (the tiny blonde)and Julia (the one with FABULOUS cheeks). These two bueaties join our other niece Ella and nephews, Brandon and Caden. Our immediate family on the Cheek's side is now up to EIGHTEEN!!!Christmas this year will be so fun! Just wanted to share our newest members and let you ooh and aww over them. Aren't the precious?!

****Update****
 So, I am still trying to get better. It aint working so great. The trip we made to Houston to see that darling little Ainsley nearly did me in. Long car rides really hurt. I wore my tens unit almost the entire ride and was in tears by the time that we got there. I am starting to get so frustrated....I hate feeling like the "gimp" in the group and having everyone feel bad for me. The whole thing still just stinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious babies!!! Congratulations to your whole family!!

Mama B said...

Just found this Blog - how fun not to mention precious. Will look for more often. Mama B