Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby's Got a New Pair of Shoes!!!

These were actually Sterling's very first pair of shoes 
and they were so so cute. 
I am sure that this will start a long long love
affair with shoes for my girl. 
I foresee many shopping spree's in our future- 
we just have to wait for daddy to go to the dear lease. :)

Here are a few extra's of her that we just love!




No, she usually doesn't bathe with her bow in...it just happen to be so cute.
This girl LOVES a bath so much. Stick her in and she is a happy happy girl!

Seriously?!?! Are those eyes to die for? And check out those eye lashes! 


Cutie pie!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging!!! you've been missed =) She is so adorable. I can't wait to actually meet her. The family pics are great too. We got that announcement in the mail yesterday. I love them! Take care and give Garrett and hug and kiss for us.

Beej said...

I wondered where you went!

SWEET!