Thursday, July 26, 2007

Meet My Friends...

Let me introduce you all to two of my most talented and favorite people in all the land!!!! Debra Johnson and Sandra Feazel. They are truly the most precious, funky, tender harted, hillarious, creative, kind, and humble women that God has ever placed in my life. It is such a joy to be around both of them.

For our wedding I came up with this "little" idea to paint a background on a canvas to get married in front of. I shared this with my fabulous artist friends, and they said that they would "help" me. In all reality, these two women spent countless hours painting these beautiful pieces of artwork, pretty much with out any help from me. They did this as a gift for me. The art now hangs in our living room. I look at it every day and think very fondly of them and can feel all of the love that they put into them.

Sandra and Debra have since started working together on the side. They are mushing(techincal term) their God given talents and creating some really great things. I would love for you to check out these two dear women and their BLOG http://warehouseartchix.typepad.com

~this is a really crummy picture of the artwork-it doesn't do it justice, but at least you get the idea of the greatness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friend!!! I just found this here! You did not have to say all those untrue things..hahaha!!! Is Sandra paying you on the side?? It was such a joy and pleasure to work together and I can think of no greater reason then for you.. dear friend! We were thrilled to have been asked to be a part of your special special day!! XXOO DJ

Anonymous said...

Deb just told me to look at your blog and see the wedding art posted!! You just have to know that we were the ones blessed by this!! It was an incredible time of creating and all in the name of LOVE! We hope that you and Randy will be live "HAPPILY EVER AFTER"! and just remember that your wedding was the launching point of www.warehouseartchix.com!!