Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's FINALLY HERE!!!

Year 12!!!! I just can't believe it! It has been a really big year for Chandler. Starting middle school in a new place, making new friends, living in a new house, with a new step dad, and the list goes on. He has handled this year really well and we are SO proud of him! He truly is such a joy. He is beginning the "pre teen awkward" stage, which is kinda funny to me. He doesn't look like a little boy anymore- a big kid now, with hairy legs and needing deodorant. :) I SO look forward to watching him this next year as we finish up our "kid years" and get ready for a "TEENAGER!" YIKES.  I never truly thought that we would make it this far- he has been such a gift, he has taught me so many things about myself and about the world we live in, he makes me laugh hard, he makes me cry, he makes me crazy, he makes me feel unbelievably blessed and honored to be his mom. Happy 12th Birthday my little man. I love you to the moon and back....


No comments: