Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Countdown Begins

30 weeks and 10 to go!!!!
I can't believe it....how is it already time to start counting down?

Last time we went to the doctor they found that I am severely anemic and thought that I might have gestational diabetes. Which would explain SO much about some of the things that I have been feeling (so tired, weak, hard time concentrating, light headed, shaky, etc..). So, I got to go back a week later and go through another glucose tolerance test- three hours, some nasty flat orange drink, and 4 vials of blood later- every thing came back fine, NO Diabetes. I do have the anemia, which is treated with some extra iron tablets. No big deal. If that is the worst thing- we are super blessed!!! 

I am getting bigger an bigger by the day. I am carrying her so differently than I ever did Garrett. Straight out in front of me. I CAN NOT imagine what in the world I will look like in 10 weeks. People stop and ask when I am due and when I say December 4th, they are shocked. that it is not in the next few days, or hours for that matter. :) It should be highly interesting to see- I already look like a cartoon character.

Please keep praying for our family as we are preparing for the tiny one and learn to become a family of four. We look so forward to sharing more with you!

No comments: