Sunday, September 28, 2008


The Hallelujah Chorus!!!!

The angels are singing in unison-shhh...if you're quiet enough you can hear them.
Ok, maybe not angels...but someone, somewhere is singing.
I finally finished Sterlings bedding today (for the most part). I need some pillows here and there, but mostly all DONE!!! I always do this to myself- I have these BIG ideas of what I want and think "I can do that myself" 
Pretty sure this is the last time for this big of a project. My seamstress skills are lacking- ALOT. So if you ever come to visit my precious girl and her funky fabulous room, please, don't look too close at the bedding...but it sure is cute from far away with squinted eyes!
There is still MUCH to be done to get ready for her arrival-not to mention moving. Hopefully, soon I will be able to show you pics of her real nursery in our new house. Now that this is all set up, we have to take it all apart and pack it :( 


This is the full length view- like I have said before, this is NOT her room so there will
be no dead pheasant on the wall.
The inside of her crib-fabulously mis-matched.
I am not a fan of the stuffed animal, BUT, this little one was so different and sassy.
I hope that she is Sterlings favorite. Now we just need a great name for her.

No comments: