Thursday, October 02, 2008


Well....our new house is a DEEE-ZASSSS-TERRRRR!!!!
We closed on the house Tuesday at 11 am, by 12:30 pm they were knocking out walls, and tearing up the kitchen. Now it is just a huge mess. But- we are starting to see the "vision" that we have for our new home. We are so looking forward to be in the house, being settled, and getting ready to bring Sterling home.

Randy is working like a dog-between work and working on the house, he is worn out! I am so grateful to have a husband who is willing to sacrifice so much for our family- with out one moments complaint. I wish that I was equally as kind when I am tired and overwhelmed....thank goodness that he loves me regardless of my moods. :)

Keep checking the blog to see our progress. We have 3 weeks from tomorrow to get it all done-so we will have updates really fast and furious.

Blog ya later!!!


Click to play The Demolition
Create your own <span class=slideshow - Powered by Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" style="border: medium none ;">
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: