Friday, October 31, 2008

Just wanted to let anyone who keeps up with us, to know that we are still alive!
We have been CRAZY busy the past few weeks and I don't think that I have had 2 extra seconds to post one darn thing. Here are the highlights of the past couple of weeks. I hope to have sometime to post new pictures and more info soon!

*We moved- I am 9 months prego and we moved. What a big job. I am too old for all this. 
*Randy has worked at the new house every night for 3 weeks and I have been at the old one packing. I hope I don't eat these words, but here goes anyway....I AM NEVER MOVING EVER NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!! I WILL DIE IN THIS HOUSE AT A VERY OLD AGE. NEVER AGAIN. :)
*Garrett started at his new school this last Tuesday and is doing GREAT! I was nervous all day- it was like taking him to kindergarten all over again. All I did was watch the clock so that I could go get him. He is loving it and adjusting really really well. So proud of him.
*We have lived here for a week and today they finally got the kitchen mostly finished. I am so tired of eating out- can't wait to eat at home again.
*Randy has been out of town fora week at a confrence and left again today for opening weekend of deer season- he was SO excited. 
*Garrett has been with his Daddy the past two weekends, so it has pretty much just been me and Zoey unpacking (with some help from some wonderful people who love us).
* I am growing and getting bigger by the second. I am at 35 weeks and already dialated to a 3. Sterling is breech and completely folded in half. One of my doctors that I saw this week, doesn't sound to convinced that she will turn over or that I will make it to 38 or 39 weeks. She told me to go home and get my bags packed and car seat ready. OH MY!!!! Did I mention that we just moved and I am up to my eyeballs in a huge mess. I need her to hang on at least 2 more weeks. The important thing is, she is healthy and so am I. I may have to have a c-section, but in the grand scheme of things, that is minor and I am so blessed to have had a healthy pregnancy and baby. Everything else is just small potatoes!

I hope that you are all doing well and enjoying the fall! I will try to get something else up soon!
Much love to everyone!


No comments: