Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa

Ok, is this the cutest?!
North East Mall has THE BEST SANTA!!!!
He was so kind and super sweet with the kids-I was way impressed
(and I have seen my fair share of Santa's, so I am fully qualified
 to judge him)
Garrett pretty much just "put on his happy pants" in order to 
please his mom-not alot of 12 1/2 year olds in line.
This mommy was really happy with our pictures-
they turned out great and we made a memory-
which is my favorite part.
Is that not the greatest smile on Santa?
Sterling never new what was going on-
but it is still so sweet.

3 comments:

Jaclyn @ themommyrevelation said...

He is a great Santa! GREAT picture of both of your babies! Why is it that every time I see a picture of Sterling, I want to cry (in a good way, or course)? This aunt is way too emotional. :)

Beej said...

Precious.

Garrett is a trooper. That's the sign of a good kid if you ask me.

The Herrera Family said...

So cute. Her bows are as cute as she is. Hope you all had a great christmas.