Thursday, March 19, 2009

Catching up...again

Yes, I am WAAAAYY behind again...sorry to those who keep up.
Anyway...When we came home from our trip we were so so happy to see the kids (and the dog). So the next few days, I spent soaking all three of them up and loving on them. (I would like to give a side note- I do still at least TRY to take pictures of Garrett, his new thing is to hide from the camera and not let me catch a glimpse of him. I don't have favorite children, just one that won't cooperate) :)
This is how I often find the baby and the girl dog. I love it. So thus the picture.
Now, this is her new trick. I must say that although it is not the best thing
for her, it is so stinking cute and I love it! 
 (I did try for a few days to keep it out of her mouth, and even tried leaving a mitten on both of her hands. Neither one worked. She is determined)
I really can't say much, I sucked my thumb till I was in High School- I can't believe that I am 
admitting that, but it's true.
She LOVES this so much! She make so much noise when she is going to town on that thumb and you can hear sighs of joy coming from behind that slobbery thumb.
Either thumb works, she is ambidextrous (sign of a genius, I do believe)
I guess we will worry about braces and teeth and all that mess later. 
For now, we will just enjoy the cuteness.



No comments: