Sunday, June 22, 2008

14 weeks & 4 days!!!

We are well on our way to a healthy baby! I am getting bigger by the day. We haven't been in a very good habit of taking pictures of my "progression"
I just asked Randy tonight to help me to PLEASE help me remember to take more-it's not a huge joy to take a picture in all of my glory-but, I know that we 
will want to see them later. So, the sacrifices of a
mommy....

The baby is about the size of an avacado and weighs about 6 ounces. I am finally, in the past couple of weeks, feeling better. I still don't sleep great, but 
I am sure that is God's way of preparing me for late nights with the tiny one. :) We had a doctors visit this last Wednesday (Garrett got to go with us). She 
said all looked great! The heart rate was at 156. I have only gained 10 pounds, I say "only" because I fully expected Dr. Wood to tell me that I had gained 25 
so far. After all that I was eating (which was alot-it shocked Randy) a total of 10 all together was not bad at all. Next time might be a different story. They
 asked if I was feeling the baby move yet, but I can't just yet. I so wish that I could. We did get to hear the heart beat- so strong! It
was so awesome to see the look on Randy and Garrett's face when they first heard that sound- the smiles on both of their faces was priceless! The next time
we go, July 9th at 9:15, we get to find out what kind of baby this is. So exciting! We have a good idea of what it is, but we will wait to see if we are right! 

Keep checking in and praying for us and our family!


No comments: