Thursday, June 19, 2008



One Whole Year!!!!
So, as usual...I am running behind on Blogging. But, here we go anyways....
On June 2nd Randy and I celebrated our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!! Randy's favorite thing to say is, "It feels just like 5 minutes.....underwater" (ha ha ha! I have a feeling that I will hear this EVERY year. He thinks his jokes are SO funny.) Randy planned a very sweet treat for me (which is very unlike him:) We went to dinner at Uncle Julio's, my favorite, where I ate like a lunatic. Then we spent the night at the Gaylord- where we spent our wedding night. So sweet! We had a great time. 

This has been a really great first year of marriage. They say the first year is the hardest, but it wasn't so bad and if this is the hardest...then we are set for a fabulous marriage!! We have learned so much about each other and about Chandler too. We may bicker here and there, but above all, we laugh alot, we love each other so much and we are so looking forward to year two! Lot's of changes this year, we most certainly have an adventure ahead of us as a family! 

Everytime we are at the Gaylord, I take our picture in these chairs. They are soooo great! They are brown and turquoise tooled leather and some day I want them in our house, but until then, a picture will do. :)




Me in the gift shop...aren't those glasses great? Randy refused to wear them, even after me sticking my lip out. Party pooper!

After all that eating at Uncle Julio's, by 11:00 I was STARVED again. We ordered me a club sandwich (that was enormous!) and I ate every bite! Randy couldn't believe it. This baby make me super hungry in the evening!

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's already been a year.