Monday, July 14, 2008

Beckham Daniel Bellows

If you'll remember a while back I shared the story of the "Blue Baby", well today he arrived! Linsey was induced this morning at 8:00 and that tiny little man was born at 12:52! He came super fast! (I have already told Sterling that she is to take  a lesson from her new friend!) He weighed 7lbs 13oz and he was 20 inches long. I think that he looks just like big sister Paige did with less hair. So cute! His Mommy is doing great! Looked like a super model right after he was born. Daddy is as proud as can be. Paige is beside herself, she is the little mother hen, making sure that he is ok and that all the grown ups are doing exactly what they are supposed to do. 

I got a few pictures, not as many as I would like-but still got some really sweet ones. I am so privileged to have had the opportunity in the past 7 years to be sitting in the waiting room at Harris HEB waiting for almost all of my friends babies. I just adore them all and he is NO exception! Thank you Robert, Linsey, and Paige for letting me be apart of this day in your family!

2 comments:

Oakley Overload said...

What a beautiful baby boy! No kidding - Lins does look like a super model! WOW! Your photos are gorgeous. He took right to a pacifier! That's awesome. I can't stop with the exclamations!! Thanks for posting this so we could all share in it. You're awesome!! Simply Sterling!! p.s. love the name... Kelli will too! Hugs! ~Schmidt

Jill Vaughan said...

Say congrats to Lindsey and Robert for me. Love the name!