Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Hatcher Fam

The Hatchers. A Mom, a Dad, 3 super fantastic boys, and their dog. These are very precious friends of mine, and I was thrilled to finally have the opportunity to do a photo shoot with them. They were troopers...it was like (to quote the oldest, Harrison) "350 degrees!" outside. We were all sweating our rears off, but we still got some really great pictures of them. I hope that this is the first of many shoots that I get to do with this darling family!

Hudson is something else...he makes the BEST faces!
Harrison LOVES the camera- a total natural.
The baby, Hunter, is just YUMMY!

I love love this one!
Brian and Jaclyn, aka Mom and Dad
Is that the cutest family, or what?
This one cracks me up. It is the last picture of the day...
 Hudson was totally DONE 
with this whole session.

3 comments:

Jaclyn @ themommyrevelation said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THEM! Couldn't be happier, my friend! You are truly very talented...I can't wait to see the rest. You rock, my friend.

love ya,
jac

Anonymous said...

Not to be too picky, but I would like to point out the lack of photoshopping on the B&W family shot to remove the sweat mark on me. :)

bullschuck said...

Brian, parenting is hard work.

Bull