Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Nineteen Weeks!!! 

We are right at 19 weeks today! We had a office visit today with my doctor, the "real" sonogram with her was scheduled today. We told her that we already cheated and had a couple of sonograms, but I wouldn't tell her what the other one said...I wanted her eyes to see the baby fresh with out any ideas. First and most important, the baby looks very healthy and active...right on schedule and cute as can be! Her verdict on the sex.....she agreed- GIRL! I am still  having a hard time believing it. I am not sure what it will take to really buy it-I guess I will need to see the real deal. :) 
She was very busy today-we saw her dancing around and opening her mouth and chewing on her tiny little hands. It is still so amazing to us to actually see our baby-it feels like we are watching a movie about someone else! I am starting to feel her move around more and more everyday. I am so anxious for Garrett and Randy to get to feel it too- the doctor said that it might be another month before they can feel it really well. I am doing great too-other than the usual "side effects" of growing a person. I actually lost a little weight this time (I am fine with that) but she is a little tiny bit concerned, so some blood work was done today. I am happy to report that I have only gained 8 pounds-I am sure that my next visit I will double that, but for now I will brag. :)

Randy's parents are here tonight-just passing through, but we took advantage of the opportunity to get a picture of all of us at the same time! The bottom picture is one of "both bellies" - hee hee! I think he is giving me a run for my money!

Keep checking in! Hopefully we will have some more pictures of our tiny girl next week!



1 comment:

Debra Johnson said...

You look FABULOUS....just gorgeous girl!!!! I still can't get over the fact you are having a GIRL!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! DJ