Monday, August 25, 2008

We are still alive!!!!!

I haven't blogged in what seems forever! Our last two weeks have been CA-RAY-ZEE!!!! We have been non-stop, and still not much of an end in sight. Here is just a bit of what we have been doing...
*5 doctors appointments-those take forever!
*Jury Duty
*Last hoorah at the water park.
*School shopping-bought my first pair of MENS shoes for my baby-what happened?
*Working-painting, sewing, photo shoots, etc...
*A weekend at the Great Wolf Lodge- fun!
*Randy has traveled to Florida 3 times.
*My fabulous in-laws came for the weekend.
*I registered for the baby-with the help of Linsey and Jaclyn. Otherwise, I would still be there trying to figure that out
*Hair cuts for my guys.
* A week trip to Disney- complete with special guest Tropical Storm Fay.
*Trying to catch up on scrap book stuff in prep. for a scrapbook weekend this weekend.
*Not to mention just the daily house stuff...and the list goes on.

SO, needless to say, there hasn't been alot of time for playing blog catch up!
I hope to post some soon!
Tomorrow is back to school and MAYBE a little routine. :)
Later~

No comments: