Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anniversary #2

Well, here we are 2 years later! We had a great date night for our Anniversary. My sweet Randy, got a sitter for the kids and reservations at one of my FAVORITE places, Texas de Brazil! I SO love this place! It was so good to just sit and be "Randy & Tomi" We just chatted about all kinds of things, where we wanted to be in the next 5 years, the best and worst part of this year, how our lives have changed, you get the point. I still learn new things about him all of the time. And the longer I am with him, I learn more about myself. He has been the most wonderful blessing! I love his sense of humor, I love that he thinks that I am funny too, I love the dad that he is, I love the commitment that he has to our family, I love how he provides a safe, happy environment for me, I love that he always thinks that I am cute (even when I am clearly not), I love that he calls me "Baby" (before him, I always thought that was so corny), I love his family, I could go on and on. More than anything, I just love that he picked me to marry. I tell him all of the time, "Sugar, you are my favorite husband that I have ever had!" AND...I love that he thinks that is SO funny and just laughs. He loves me unconditionally, the good and the bad. I can't wait to spend the next year with him. I love you Sugar!!!
The night we were married, on our way to the hotel, I was DYING of thirst. 
So, in all of our wedding business, we drove through Sonic and
got a Route 44 Coke. SO good!
This night, we decided to go through the same drive through every year,
order the same drink (for old time's sake), 
and have the guy at the window take our picture. 
I wish we had thought about it on our wedding night and last year.
It's never too late to start a tradition. 
So here's to a 3rd year and looking
forward to sharing another Coke with you Randy!

No comments: