Monday, October 22, 2007

I am sooooo done!

I have been doing this recuperating thing for about 6 days now. I have been a very good girl, following all doctors orders (and the orders of my family and friends), resting, resting,resting, wearing my beautiful collar, taking my medicine, yada yada yada. But this morning when I woke up, I decided that I was DONE!!!!! I don't like this anymore. I am sore, hurting, tired, and fed up. Apparently though, my body is not cooperating with my decision to be done.

I have been spoiled ROTTEN since I came home from the hospital. My fantastic in-laws have been here taking care of me 24-7, Randy has been worried and over protective, and I don't think that we have hardly had to prepare more than one meal ourselves! Flowers, magazines, fun visitors, baloons, food, deserts, cards... Now, don't get me wrong, I have no interest in ever doing this again, but it is so nice to have people around that love me so much!

No comments: