Thursday, October 18, 2007

I went under the Knife!!!!

Well, it's over and I am on my way to recovery....I think. My in-laws (who I love) came in Monday afternoon, and G Mom & G Dad fixed my "Last Supper" complete with BBQ and Strawberry Shortcake-YUMMMY! I checked into the hospital Tuesday morning and made it through surgery just fine. I had lots of precious people in the lobby waiting to hear word from the doctor and then they all came back that night so I could actually see them. I am so blessed to have so many people that love me...very blessed.

I came home Wednesday morning and I am trying really really hard to follw doctors orders. I have to keep my loverly neck collar on for 4 weeks-attractive. And I can't hardly even swallow water , but it is getting a bit better. My Mom brought me a shole bunch og magazines, so I have something to do and I think that my new best friend is my DVR. Hopefully by the first of next week I will be on my way back to normal.

Since I am home sitting on my rear for the next few weeks, I will be keeping up my blog fairly regularly. So I would LOVE it if you checked in on the blog and commented every now and then.

Bless ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures!! That was great..I felt like I was there a little bit - thanks!! Wow - that is a LOVELY collar you have friend.... I think I should get a little metal tag to hang from it...that says something like: BEWARE - She bites.....or I like TREATS!! Hehehe! Perhaps we should add some rhinestones??!
Love you bunches girl!!! Take it easy!! DJ