Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Finally Have a Name!!!!!

Hey Yall!!!!

Okay, you all know that aside from my own precious little man and my Fabulous husband my greatest Joy in life are my nieces and nephews. I love love love love them and think about them all of the time. Randy, Chandler and I talk about them every day and how funny and cute they all are. We laugh about all the funny things they say and count the minutes till we get to see them. We truly love your kids and hope that we always get to have them as a huge part of our lives.

Ever since the moment I heard that I was going to be an aunt I have tried and tried to figure out what I wanted to be called....I have tried several names and still nothing quite fit. I have been sitting at home since this surgery and reading stuff on line, I finally found a name. It is not original, I wish I could say that I came up with it on my own, but I stole it. It fits me and I love it and hope that it is what I can be called forever and ever....is the suspense killing ya?

Auntie Crazy!!!!

I love it!
So, from now on, I will refer to myself as Auntie Crazy. I hope you will too.
I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: