Sunday, September 06, 2009

Loveless Cafe
{Nashville, TN}

When I knew we were going to Nashville, I started asking around for some great restaurants. My friend Kate @ Juxtapose Photography (check out her pics) said that we HAD to go to Loveless Cafe. So, I obediently looked it up and dragged our whole clan there for lunch! I was worried that it wouldn't hold up to the greatness that i heard that it was. Let me just say,  it SO totally did!!!! AHHH-MAY-ZING!!!

The atmosphere is so fun! There are lots of little shops to look in, the art is really retro and cool, there is lots of history in that little restaurant. And the best part...the FOOD. Good ole, down home, country, fry everything cooking. YUM!!!

Chicken fried steak, fried okra, mash taters, gravy, cobbler, iced tea!
SO GOOD!!!! 
If your ever find yourself in Nashville, hop in the car and take a scenic drive to Loveless. You will not be disappointed!


Here we are waiting for our food to get here.

Just out side of the cafe, there are several good photo ops. 
I love this- look at Sterlings tiny little face-so cute!
Old antique tractor. We thought we might put the kids to work to pay for our meal.
This is me and the famous Carol Faye, aka the Biscuit Lady.
She and the cafe have been featured on the Food Network. 
She is the only one who knows the magic recipe for those dang good bisicuits! 
Doesn't she just look like a "biscuit lady"?

No comments: