Friday, November 16, 2007

OH MY LORD!!!!!

So, I am having a nice, quiet, relaxing, night on my couch all alone-at least I thought I was alone. I am sitting here getting caught up on my dvr shows, playing around on my new computer; Randy's huntin' ,Garrett's at his Daddy's ....can all you mommy's just hear the peace and quiet--AAAHHHHHH! and then it happens..................................something out of the corner of my eye-a shadow of movement-very small, a bug maybe, has made it's way from under my couch to my ottoman, then when it had my attention, it came out again, to make sure there was no mistaken identity----A MOUSE!!!!!!! Yes, as a write this, there is a small, cute, grey mouse hiding under my couch and now it is holding me hostage. I am not sure that a good nights sleep is going to happen. Where is my stinkin husband and son when I am in such great danger and turmoil? Sheesh! All I know is if that little mouse invites his friends over, and there is a party in my living room, and one of them feels the need to "crash" in my bed, You and everyone in the contiguous 48 states will hear about it. Hurry home Honey!!!

No comments: