Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Why, oh Why did I not think of this?

Ok...This makes me want to get married again (don't panic-I mean to Randy of course). Maybe most people have seen this, but even though I seem to be on the computer alot, Youtube, is not a site that I check out that often. However...Oprah is something I watch all of the time and she featured this on her show the other day. I am not sure if I could have talked my precious husband into this, but oh how I would have loved it! Check out this link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYhlm9GTAQ0

This is the 20th Anniversary of Dirty Dancing. How is that possible. I am pretty sure that my mom would have died had she known I was at Jennifer Wood's house watching this and swooning over Patrick Swayze and fascinated in how some one's body moves like that!!! That movie was sooooo risque back then-now it just seems kinds G rated. Who doesn't remember where they were when they first heard- "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." or how you felt when you heard those first few notes of "I've had the time of my life...." AHHHHHH!!!

Hope you are having a great week and that this has inspired you to go and watch Dirty Dancing for the millionth time!

No comments: