Monday, November 05, 2007

Woe is Me!!!

Oh it is a sad sad day in the Cheeks household. My in-laws are leaving today. Actually they are packing up the car right this second. I am thinking about laying under the back wheels of the car to keep them from leaving (hidden joke if you know my history at all- hee hee)!

I have so loved having them here with me for the past 3 weeks. They have loved and cared for me 24/7. They have kept me company and treated me like their own. I am so blessed to have had them here and don't know how we would have gotten through this surgery and recovery with out them.

It is so rare to have in-laws that you enjoy. Also that you don't want to kill after 2 days- mine were here for three weeks and I am right this second crying buckets over them leaving. Thank you Jim and Carafaye for loving me and making me a part of your family. I will miss you so much!!

No comments: