Wednesday, February 06, 2008

and I quote,"I don't like that dog!"

Oh how I giggled when I looked over on the couch and saw my husband curled up and asleep with "that dog". He still carries on about how much he dislikes my precious little Zoey, he is very believable don't you think? This is not a rarity anymore. To tell you the truth, there are lots of times that she picks him to snuggle up
 over me (which I hate), and he inevitably gives me a little smirk---essentially saying "Nannie nannie boo boo"

Here's to many more nights of sleeping with "that dog"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Oh, men...so silly sometimes...well, all the time, really!

Touch of Grace Photography said...

I love it!! So typical! Deep down he really loves little Zoey to pieces, but he just can't admit that he was wrong. Funny!