Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

I really am not a huge fan of Valentines Day. I think that you shouldn't need a day to tell your significant other that you love them. So, ever since I have been a Mommy, I have tried to make it more of a family event. This was our first year to be together as a family so, I wanted to show them that they are precious to me and celebrate them. Both Randy woke up to their mirrors decorated with a note from me and a pair of heart boxers and a card. Then for dinner, I made their favorites...Steak, Twice Baked Potatoes, Hot Cheesy Corn, and Salad. Then some goodies from my favorite little spot (Simply You Cafe). Then, hangin' on the couch watching a little t.v.- which we love to do as a family. I hope that you had a good day with the ones that you love!

They are telling me to hurry up, so they can eat!

Simply You sugar cookies and a Strawberry Cupcake for me! YUMMMMY!!!




My favorite thing...to see my husband, my little man, and our sweet puppy Zoey snuggled up to relax and watch tv!

4 comments:

Jill Vaughan said...

what a precious picture of randy, chandler and zoey!

Jeremy said...

I have a better idea, next year include the Vaughan's in your tradition so we can have some steak and twice-baked potatoes too.

Jeremy said...

I have a better idea, next year include the Vaughan's in your tradition so we can have some steak and twice-baked potatoes too.

Mama B said...

What a loving time for your family. Nice to see the love in action.