Wednesday, February 06, 2008

and the third one is 7!

 The last of three of my favorite boys (that aren't mine) turned 7 last week...and I forgot to take my camera to Cameron's birthday dinner, so no picture :(

I can still remember so clearly, the week that their mommies told me they were on their way. First Jaclyn- she told me that I was going to be an aunt...FINALLY! I couldn't wait! Then a couple of days later Kim had more big news! I was thrilled! I couldn't imagine getting two new babies at once! How exciting! Chris and Erin were living in Washington D.C. at the time (he was in the Navy). She called me that Sunday afternoon just to check in... I so clearly remember saying, "You won't believe all the great news around here! Both Kim and Jaclyn are pregnant and due the same week! Isn't that so funny? I don't think that I could possibly stand any more good news!" I could almost hear her grinning on the other line, "Well, guess what... I am pregnant too!!!" OH MY GOODNESS!!!! It was so great! And now seven years later, we have three precious nephews that are each about 5 days apart. I can't believe that the time has flown by so quickly!

So, Happy Birthday again to Harrison, Blake, and Cameron! I love you each to pieces!



No comments: