Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Blake!!

My sweet little man Blake celebrated his birthday on January 25th. Instead of a big party, he opted for a BIG present- a WII. 
(which, by the way, he thinks is FABULOUS) We went over for a little family cake and ice cream family time, and then took him roller skating. I loved it I think more than Blake did. Why? Well, let's just say that Randy really loves Blake and Garrett....because there is no other reason on earth that my husband would strap on a pair of roller skates. But, OH the joy of watching him wobble around and fall on his butt! GREATNESS!!!! It is one of the moments that I loved him most in the past year.

I can not believe that our little Blake is already 7! Our world is better with him in it! I love you Blaker! 


No comments: