Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Playing Catch Up

In light of our last week, we are behind on Blogging. We have had some good things going on with sad and so now I am going to "play catch up" So get ready for several all in a row....
Before I do though, let me take a moment to give you an update on us.  

My surgery last Tuesday went very well. The procedure that they did on Monday was really uncomfortable (painful actually) and it made that night fairly rough-but it made the surgery go MUCH better. I have really not had much pain since, if any.

Emotionally, we are okay too. I have a had a few moments that hit me like a tsunami-just right out of the blue and knocked me on my emotional butt. Often, like a tsunami, it passes just as quickly as it hits. I am not in the corner in a ball, our days are still full of happiness and joy. I am in the "island" mode- if you know me very well, it just means that I am on a little island with just me and my family and don't tend to let any one else on for a visit. I don't usually answer the phone or return emails-I hope that it is not received as rude or ungrateful. Please know, that I am so grateful for all of the words of love and encouragement that we have gotten through email, cards, phone calls, silent fervent prayers,  flowers and more. We are always so humbled when we are physically shown God's grace and provision through the love of fellow believers. 

I can feel that my "island" time is coming to an end...I will soon be me again and back in the swing of things. Until then, catch up on our blog and I will talk to you soon.

Much love to you all--
~t

No comments: