Thursday, November 27, 2008


Holding Her!

In the PNICU the nurses are a little more relaxed and you can actually let 
other people hold your baby. YIPPEEEE!!!!
We had decided to keep it to Grandparents only-just to keep it simple and fewer germs
(still a wee bit paraynoid)
I happen to ask about others holding her while Randy's dad (Pa Pa) was in
the room with me-he looked at me and said
"Give me that baby, before Cara Faye (Randy's mom) gets in here"
 If you will notice in his picture he has a HUGE grin on his face-he was thrilled to be the
first grandparent with his hands on our girl. :)
Then of course was  Ma Ma, Grandmom, G-Mom, &  G-Dad!
All equally as happy to snuggle up to her.
I have to say, that it was a precious moment to see each one hold her and love on her
they have waited so long.
However-the most precious to me, was to have my "Big One" hold my 
"Tiny One" and have our first real family picture.
We have dreamed of this moment and talked about it so much, it was 
hard for me to wrap my brain around it as it was happening.
Anyway-thanks for letting us share these milestones in our lives!

Pa Pa
Ma Ma

Grandmom
G-Mom & G-Dad



No comments: