Thursday, November 13, 2008

If  you know me at all, you know that I have been dreaming about a GREAT BIG BOW
ever since we found out that this baby girl was on her way. Since she has been so sick, a bow has not been on the top of anyone elses list-I, however just new that it would make her feel better, but I didn't win that battle......until tonight!!!!!!!

She is in the NICU at Cooks, the night shift nurse was so precious, and had had her a little (teenie tiny) bow and stuck it on her head. swell, I was that as an opportunity to at least ask about my big bows-she said "ABSOLUTELY!" So with out hesitation, the sweet little teenie green bow came off and on went my big huge one. 
It is GIANT on her little bitty head, and I LOVE IT!!!!!

We have made a huge step in getting better- a big ridiculous bow can work wonders!!!




The tiny bow
Her eyes opened up once there was some kind of bow on her head. :)

Big Huge and Fabulous!!!!

It even holds on her little ear muffs- see a bow is medically necessary!
Now, we have to figure out what color to put on next! :)

4 comments:

Jaclyn @ themommyrevelation said...

Hi there pretty girl! You look fabulous! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night.

You did good Tom, she looks beautiful, and the bow is just perfect. :) Love ya,

jac

Sandra at 7th St. Studio said...

Tomi, you are just so adorable, and that little girl of yours is going to follow right along in your footsteps!! That little baby girl is beautiful with that big bow!!! -Sandra

Aunt Becky said...

Tomi, Sterling is absolutely adorable. I can tell with the great big bow, she is going to be a true Texas girl just like her Momma. Congrats to all of you. Love, Jaclyn's Aunt Becky

Patty said...

So PRECIOUS!!! Mommy definitely knows best.

-patty