Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Morning...a day early~

We celebrated Christmas Morning a day early. Garrett has so many people who love him, we all have to share our time. So this year, he spent the real Christmas morning at his Daddy's with his little sister. So, we did ours a day early. Mom came over and spent the night, we opened one present before bed-always Christmas Pj's. Then, up for gifts the next morning. Garrett got lots of great stuff, it's still fun to watch him get so excited! new golf bag, Legos, wii games, clothes, season tickets to Six Flags (for both he and Randy), just to name a few. Randy got tools, and a book, that he says he might actually read-hee hee! My favorite gift of the day was my new Leopard Rainboots! SO FAB! I wore them all morning with my new jammies! We still, have more to come-check back soon!

Garrett and Grandmom
This is what Santa did-wowie!!
Season Passes to Six Flags-the best part, I don't have to go! :)
Me and the peanut, wrapped up in an afghan that my mom made me! LOVE IT!
Check out my new boots.... aren't they so cute?!

No comments: