Sunday, January 06, 2008

Our new baby!

My husband is THE MOST WONDERFUL MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!! Much to his shagrin and his good sense he agreed to let us get a new puppy. She is not just any puppy, she is the one I have been begging for(for about a year). We just got her today and we (and by we, I mean Chandler and I-Randy is still undecided) and IN LOVE with her. She is a teacup Yorkie, she is teeny tiny, she is precious, and she is really really really MINE! EEEEEEEE!!!!!! I can't wait for everyone to see her! 

Oh, and we named her Zoey!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, that puppy is quite CUTE! Wow, though…with all that you have on your plate is a puppy what you needed to add??? Leave it to you to have too much and somehow figure out how to make it all work, and not just work, become relatively normal!

I can’t wait to meet her! So when are you going to have us over? We need to do it soon, before Korynne starts crawling and its too late!

Okay and just one more thing, missy…I would have loved to play laser tag. HOWEVER, and that is a BIG however, I could barely walk that night due to a back injury. I was looking forward to being the biggest looser! I can’t play laser tag, not good at it, but, I’m always up for some fun! So don’t lump me in with our non-adventurous friends! Besides, I would have played just to see you play in those boots. I mean really, I still can’t figure that one out!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is so cute...and small! She makes Kenner look like a giant, lol. Congrats on the pregnancy (again) and congrats on your new little puppy. See? Randy really is a softy...don't tell him I said that! See you soon!