Monday, January 21, 2008


Happy Birthday to Hunter & Harrison!
My dear friend Jaclyn has three precious little men. I have
 had the opportunity to wait anxiously at the hospital for each of thier births. Last week the oldest and the youngest 
had birthdays (one day after the other). Harrison turned 7 and Hunter had his very first birthday! I could just eat them up-they are so sweet. So, Happy Happy Day to both of you-Aunt Tom loves ya! Oh...I also stuck in a picture of the middle man, Hudson-just couldn't leave him out. :)


1 comment:

Jaclyn @ themommyrevelation said...

Thanks so much for posting my little men! Those pics are SO GOOD...I can't wait to all of them! You did an amazing job taking all of those (I totally wasn't expecting that)~ thanks for helping make their day so special!

love you!