Friday, January 18, 2008


Here is the thing... My friend Debra is one of the fabulous artists at ware house art chix (who just recently had a precious tiny little boy and she blogs about being a new mommy again after 10 years-it is a must read-trust me) . They have this great blog that I love to read...she is quite hilarious and tonight I went to their site and saw this little piece of eye candy. It is her calendar for the year-you know the cheap black ones from office max. She put 20 minuets into this, just on a whim, and came up with this. Can you imagine having this kind of greatness in your head? Crazy isn't it? I told her that I wanted one-so fun. Anyway, I loved it and just wanted to share  this little happy with you. Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEEKKKKKKK!!! I did the biggest double take when I signed on to your blog and saw my head here!!!!
Tooooo funny!!! You shocked me!!

I liked your cute last post sooo much better:(~

* Thanks for sharing my alien head with everyone!!XXOO