Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Aghhhh!!! 31! Yowza! Yes it is sad but true, I am really and truly in my 30s. I know I was 30
last year, but that is still, kind of a charming number....nothing charming or cute about 31. However
i wouldn't change my life, experiences, family, friends, husband, kiddo, mistakes, or learning experiences
for anything. I remember when I turned 21 and our life was so crazy and up in the air...I wondered if I would
ever make it through my 20's alive. I did make it through-with MANY MANY bumps, bruises, and scars. So last year,
I decided that my 30's were going to be happy. And so far, they have been great! A FABULOUS new husband
(7 months, and we still like each other-yay) a precious 11 year old (can you believe that-11, that is major).
We are stable, safe, and blessed beyond measure. Tonight is Birthday dinner with all my friends, so I will
post pics and info later this weekend!

1 comment:

Jaclyn @ themommyrevelation said...

Yes, friend~ happy birthday to you! I know 31 is going to be a great year for you...I can't wait to see that little tiny Cheeks this summer...love you!