Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our first visit with Dr. Wood!!!-so exciting :)

Today was our first trip to the OBGYN,Dr. Wood. So exciting! The best part was seeing Randy squirm in the office-so funny. Anyways...My sweet friend Jaclyn just so happen to have an appointment with another doctor so she stopped by to say "hi" and give a little gift (you can see the pictures of that at the bottom). Every thing looks GREAT. We saw a heartbeat -yay!, she gave us a due date of September 2nd, and we go back in 5 weeks. At that appointment, we will get to hear the heartbeat! So cool. Randy felt a million times better and I think that it is starting to sink in a little more.

It is such a strange feeling. It's been 12 years since I have been through this. Yes, I remember some of it, but the situation was so different than this.I think way back then I was just trying to get through each day and so worried about how I would take care of a baby. Oh my how I loved Garrett-but man, was I scared to death!!! This is a whole new adventure  and it feels like the first time. I can't wait to have Garrett be a part of this baby's life and help us plan for it. Keep checking in-we look forward to sharing our family growth with you!


Us outside Dr. Wood's office


Randy got to sit back and relax in a comfy leather chair....

I, on the other hand, got the stiff chair...complete with stirrups and a lovely paper sheet...
it just ain't right. :)


Our baby's very first picture-isn't it SOOOO cute (well, sorta I guess)
It's about the size of a blueberry this week.
Jaclyn made this too cute little book for us to keep through the 9 months.
It has places for pictures of me GROWING, sonograms, when we find out if
it is a pink baby or a blue baby, and the arrival date! It is so great! 
Can't wait to fill it up! Thanks Jaclyn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I'm thinking that the word 'Relative'....will have to get much much bigger on your blog and the word 'Normalcy' smaller - hehehe!!!

Any NORMACLY you knew.... is about toooo change!!!:) Love it!!

Gorgeous little book:) DJ